This is my FAVORITE Recipe! It’s a HIT wherever I take them, and will get all fast. This recipe makes 6 dozen, but can easily be divided in half to only make 3. I unfortunately do not have a picture of them yet, but as soon as I get one I will post it. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 C. Crisco
- 1 ½ C. Sugar
- 1 ½ C. Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 TBS. Wheatgerm (optional)
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 4 ½ – 5 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips
- Cream Crisco, Sugar, and Brown Sugar until white and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, and vanilla
- Gradually add Wheatgerm (optional), salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Add Chocolate Chips.
- Bake at 375° for 9 Minutes or 350° on convect for the same amount of time.
Here’s a link to print the recipe! 🙂